Shawn C's Note:
For years I have loved Ranch anything and finally came up with this recipe for a different appetizer wing, children and adults alike eat them up in no time! I always come home with a empty bowl when taken to potlucks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add dressing mix and vinegar and oil in large bowl also add hot sauce to taste (a little if you like mild, little more for medium and a lot if you like hot. Start with 1 tablespoon and next time add more if you want!).
- 2Whisk together with a wire whisk, adding enough water to make a thinner mixture (your first mixture will be very thick and you want it thin enough to coat the chicken).
- 3Toss chicken in the mixture (for best results marinate overnight).
- 4When ready to cook lay in a single layer on a foil lined pan (deep enough to keep drippings in the pan) Bake at 400° for 20 minutes, turn over (drain drippings into a saucepan) and baste with some more sauce, bake at 425° for 25 minutes (you may need to put them under the broiler for a few minutes to brown them up a little).
- 5Remove chicken to serving platter stacking them in the center of the platter.
- 6In small saucepan mix remaining sauce and all the drippings from the pan; boil whisking the mixture the whole time until cooked through and thickened.
- 7Drizzle over chicken and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.6
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 83.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix