Recipe by Connie Walsh
I have taken KeyWee's recipe and made it so it was gluten free. It is a really good recipe. And the GF worked out amazing. If you are looking to go Dairy Free as well, you can replace the Parmesan with Parma!
Top Review by MommaKim
I have been using this recipe for 2 years now and can't believe I hadn't reviewed it! DH and the kids love this dish; simple and I usually have everything on hand. The only thing I do differently is I bake it on a foil lined sheet. Thank you for this recipes...It's a keeper
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free crisp rice cereal
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons gluten free yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 chicken legs (skin removed)
- 1⁄2 cup renee's light caesar salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Pulverize the rice crisps in a food processor.
- In a shallow bowl, combine crispies crumbs, Parmesan cheese, cornmeal, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip chicken into salad dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Can be made with thighs or legs, probably breasts as well.