1/2 Photos of Ranch-Chicken Stuffed Baked Potatoes #RSC
3 hrs 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Healthy tangy chicken loaded into hollowed out baked potatoes and topped with melted cheese, bacon, and shallots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g chicken breast
- 4 baked idaho potatoes (cooled)
- 236.59 ml fat free Greek yogurt
- 473.18 ml frozen spinach
- 28.34 g packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 236.59 ml reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 113.39 g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 slice turkey bacon (well done)
- 59.14 ml chopped green shallot
- 1Cut Chicken into 1" cubes or smaller and put in large zip-lock bag.
- 2Add Greek Yogurt and packet of Ranch Seasoning Mix to bag and let marinate in refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
- 3Cook marinated chicken in large skillet till fully cooked.
- 4Add Frozen Spinach and continue heating.
- 5Remove from stove and stir in Cream Cheese.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 7Cut small layer off the top of each baked potato and scoop out most of the potato.
- 8Put some cheese at the bottom of each potato and fill wit chicken mixture. Cover opening with the rest of the cheese and top with Turkey Bacon crumbles.
- 9Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melty.
- 10Top with shallots and serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch-Chicken Stuffed Baked Potatoes #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.3
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 101.7 mg
- Sodium 493.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 38.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
reduced-fat cheddar cheese