Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Succulent grilled ranch chicken sliders kissed with an avocado-ranch sauce and crumbled bacon
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chicken breast
- 3 shallots
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 1⁄2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 8 small slider buns or 8 small hawaiian rolls
- butter, for buns
- lettuce leaf, for serving
- 2 plum tomatoes or 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Heat an outdoor grill or griddle pan to medium high. Place a skillet over medium-high heat. Add a drizzle of Olive oil and the bacon to the pan and cook until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels to cool, then dice.
- While the bacon cooks, place the chicken in a large bowl. Grate the shallots on top of the chicken . Add the hot sauce, poultry seasoning, salt and lots of pepper. Stir in the cooked bacon, mix and form 8 slider patties, about 2- 1/2 to 3 inches wide. Drizzle with Olive Oil to coat lightly.
- Cook on the grill or griddle, turning once, until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- While the sliders cook, heat the broiler.
- Place the avocado in a food processor. Add the yogurt, lemon juice, Ranch Seasoning Mix and process into a smooth, thick sauce.
- Butter the buns and place on a baking sheet and toast under the broiler. Serve the Ranch Slider with the lettuce, tomatoes and avocado-ranch sauce between the toasted buns.
A really tasty, flavorful salad, chock full of Southwestern flavors...A meal on a plate! Enjoyed it very much! Will make it again.