Recipe by Candle Lover
this is from quick cooking magazine sounds wonderful going to try it very soon.
Top Review by lauralie41
Tasty salad that took very little time to put together. I used chicken breast tenderloins that I cut into bite size pieces and browned lightly. Grabbed a 10 ounce bag of romaine salad mix instead of 16 ounce and it was more than enough for us. Sent some next door to my mom and she enjoyed it too. I used regular tortillas for the salad but I think Doritos or another brand cheese flavored chip would be great. Made and reviewed for PAC Fall 2008.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 16 ounces ready to serve mixed salad greens
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup corn chips
Directions See How It's Made
- cut chicken into 1/4 inch strips.
- Sprinkle chicken with chili powder cook in skillet with oil until juices run clear.
- Place rinsed salad in large bowl top with cooked chicken and cheese.
- combine dressing and salsa drizzle over the chicken.
- top with chips.