Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. easy to season, chicken in the oven
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives or 1⁄4 cup green onion top, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix, use as you would salt, about 2 tsp per pound meat (the parmesan cheese adds salt to the dish too)
- rinse and slice chicken breasts. let drain on paper towel.
- in meduim bowl, mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, seasoning mix and chives.
- in a separate bowl, mix oil and juice.
- dip chicken strips in oil/juice mix, then dredge in dry mix.
- place on baking stone or sprayed cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes, depending on how slim your slices are. puncture to check - if juices run clear and meat is white, it's ready!