Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. easy to season, chicken in the oven
Make and share this Ranch Chicken #RSC recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives or 1⁄4 cup green onion top, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix, use as you would salt, about 2 tsp per pound meat (the parmesan cheese adds salt to the dish too)
- rinse and slice chicken breasts. let drain on paper towel.
- in meduim bowl, mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, seasoning mix and chives.
- in a separate bowl, mix oil and juice.
- dip chicken strips in oil/juice mix, then dredge in dry mix.
- place on baking stone or sprayed cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes, depending on how slim your slices are. puncture to check - if juices run clear and meat is white, it's ready!