We eat pizza almost every week, so we're always trying something other than the classic pepperoni.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 12 inches pizza crusts (you can use pre-baked or make your own)
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, strips (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives (drained)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Cook chicken as desired, let cool and chop into small pieces.
- 3Beat ranch dressing, cream cheese, and tomato paste until smooth.
- 4Stir in chicken and spread on pizza crust.
- 5Arrange red peppers, olives and onions on pizza
- 6Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 7Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Chicken Pizza from the Pizza Cookbook
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.1
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 509.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: