Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
We eat pizza almost every week, so we're always trying something other than the classic pepperoni.
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 12 inches pizza crusts (you can use pre-baked or make your own)
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, strips (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives (drained)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook chicken as desired, let cool and chop into small pieces.
- Beat ranch dressing, cream cheese, and tomato paste until smooth.
- Stir in chicken and spread on pizza crust.
- Arrange red peppers, olives and onions on pizza
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.