Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe calls for Doritos but you could probably use any crunchy thick chips you want. Recipe Source: Raley's
- 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken tenders, skinless chicken breasts or 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups finely crushed potato chips (Cooler Ranch Doritos, can use baked)
- Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Stir together dressing, butter, garlic salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add chicken and toss well to coat with mixture.
- Roll each piece in crushed chips and place on a shallow baking sheet; sprinkle with any remaining chips. Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy and lightly browned.
WOW! Definitely WOW!. So easy and ranch tasting. We used Doritos cool ranch. We've already got plans to do this with b/s chicken thighs. Thanks so much for a keeper recipe! Awesome!