Recipe by Ceezie
This recipe calls for Doritos but you could probably use any crunchy thick chips you want. Recipe Source: Raley's
Top Review by 2Bleu
WOW! Definitely WOW!. So easy and ranch tasting. We used Doritos cool ranch. We've already got plans to do this with b/s chicken thighs. Thanks so much for a keeper recipe! Awesome!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken tenders, skinless chicken breasts or 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups finely crushed potato chips (Cooler Ranch Doritos, can use baked)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Stir together dressing, butter, garlic salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add chicken and toss well to coat with mixture.
- Roll each piece in crushed chips and place on a shallow baking sheet; sprinkle with any remaining chips. Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy and lightly browned.