Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a different take on traditional meatloaf. Mouthwatering and delicious!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crumbled lime tortilla chips (I think tostitos makes these)
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, and add salsa, dressing,3/4 of the tortilla chip crumbs, and spices.
- Combine chicken and garlic and slowly add in egg mixture.
- Bake in a loaf pan for about an hour (or until chicken is completely cooked through).
- Serve with the extra chips sprinkled on top.