Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this up several years ago and I love these! I also love how easy they are to make.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix (not sure of the ounces)
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- olive oil
- 12 ounces of fajita tortillas
- cheese (I use the Kraft Mexican cheese)
- Cut the chicken (uncooked) into bite size pieces.
- Stir in the ranch dressing mix.
- I usually let this sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes or so.
- Cut up the bell pepper and onion.
- Cook the pepper and onion in a bit of olive oil until done.
- Add chicken and cook and stir until done.
- That's it!
- Just assemble your fajitas and enjoy!
These are to die for! so easy to fix and so delicious!