Recipe by Wildflour
I love this spread on Ritz, butter crackers, Triscuits or Chicken-in-a-Biscuit crackers!
Top Review by MsSally
This was outstanding. I took it to a baby shower and everyone commented on how good it was. Luckily there was a little leftover. So easy to make too. I did mine in the food processor.
- 1 (5 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pecans, chopped & toasted
- Combine chicken, salad dressing mix and cream cheese in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed with an electric mixer just until blended.
- Shape into a bowl and roll in pecans.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with crackers.