- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped garlic (I use the already chopped garlic in a jar)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine onion soup, buttermilk, flour and garlic; set aside.
- spray a 2 qt.
- shallow baking dish with cooking spray (Pam) and arrange chicken breast, vegetables, mushrooms and soup mixture.
- bake, covered 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Remove cover and sprinkle with bread crumbs combined with butter.
- Continue baking uncovered for an additional 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve with rice or hot buttered noodles.