Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A family favorite that is so easy to make. They make a great snack or a meal.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 1⁄2 cups finely crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces (3/4 inch) and place them in a bowl.
- Add the ranch salad dressing and stir to coat well.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the potato chips and stir to coat well.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 18-20 minutes or until juices run clear.