Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
Be sure to have a loaf of crusty french bread to soak up the extra juices. mmmmmm
Top Review by Three Kids Make Me Crazy
I made this for my hubby for dinner last night...I'm on a diet and couldn't eat it. And it killed me! It smelled so good!! I used fresh broccoli and red and green peppers in place of the frozen veggies. I also put bread crumbs on top of the chicken before putting it in the oven, then cheddar 15 minutes before taking it out because I didn't have any edam. I can't wait till I cry try it!
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups light sour cream
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 2 packages california-blend frozen vegetables (cauliflower, carrots, and broccoli)
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup edam cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan melt velveeta cheese along with whipping cream and sour cream.
- When fully melted add ranch dressing mix.
- Place pkgs of veggies in a 9x13-inch baking dish and place chicken tenderloins on top.
- Then drizzle velveeta mixture over chicken and veggies.
- Sprinkle edam cheese all over and bake at 375 for 50-60.