Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have never tried coating chicken in Ranch dressing and found this to be surprisingly tasty.
Make and share this Ranch Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Mix bread crumbs and spices.
- Dip chicken pieces in salad dressing, then in bread crumbs.
- Cook chicken in a little oil over medium-high heat until outside is a golden brown and no longer pink, turning only once.
- Can also be done in oven.
This was wonderful !!! We used Garlic Ranch Dressing(by wishbone) and doctored up packaged breadcrumbs--I baked it in the oven at 425 for about 20 minutes (the chicken was pretty thick)-didn't loose any crumbs and Chris told me " Don't forget how you did this!" which translates to five star ratings for this great recipe--definitely a keeper!! Thank you!!~~TERESA
This was a hit with everyone who tried it. The flavor is great. I will try it in the oven next time in the hopes of holding on to more of the breading. I'm going to assume that it should be cooked at 350.
quick and easy! tnx