Top Review by theburrow
Easier than pie & the in-laws were so impressed... Okay, not exactly difficult to accomplish, but it felt nice. ;) I used chicken leg quarters (bone in, cook a little longer), and mixed the teriyaki & ranch in a spray bottle. Easy enough for the teen to manage on her own, too!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- 2⁄3 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add chicken breasts and cook few minutes until lightly browned.
- Place chicken breasts in 9x13 baking dish.
- Brush each piece with teriyaki sauce.
- Pour salad dresing over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese, green onion and bacon.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with baby red potatoes and a green salad.