Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This has a very different taste and is a favorite with family and friends.
- 3 -4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 4 ounces Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Saute chicken in butter until done.
- Place in square baking dish.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon pepper and ranch dressing.
- Spoon over chicken.
- Melt 1/2 stick butter and mix with crushed crackers.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs over chicken.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.