Recipe by longhornmel
Good and easy! You can either cook the chicken in the ranch dressing, or marinate it in the dressing.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I loved how simple these were but yet they were tasty. The ranch flavor does come through but it is not real strong. We all thought they were really good. My family did add hot sauce to them at the table but they add hot sauce to just about everything. I did double the recipe for my famiy and I didn't measure the cheese.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped tomato (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour enough dressing to coat the bottom of the skillet.
- Place chicken in skillet and coat with dressing.
- Cook chicken until done.
- Move chicken into an ungreased baking dish and cover with cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts.
- Can top with tomatoes, green chilis, salsa, or anything else that suits your fancy-- also good alone!