Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
I use my outdoor grill all year round. Here's a great burger recipe for the grill!
- 1 lb lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 slices cheddar cheese or 4 slices American cheese
- 4 whole grain sandwich rolls, split
- Heat gas grill.
- In medium bowl mix beef, onion, parsley, 3 tablespoons of the dressing and pepper.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
- Place patties on grill; close. Grill 4 to 6 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160 F and patties are no longer pink in the center.
- Top each patty with cheese slice.
- Let stand on grill until cheese is melted.
- Spread remaining ranch dressing on cut sides of buns. Place burgers on buns.
My husband liked the taste of the burgers very much. We at them without buns along with a baked potato and salad.