Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A local caterer found "Bacon Cheeseburger Dip" on Pinterest, and I thought that it could be a better dip by adding extra ingredients, and by omitting the bacon.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, diced
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 16 ounces Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 cup smoked mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef, ground pork, diced shallots, roasted garlic, worcestershire sauce, ground black pepper, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink.
- Drain the grease from the skillet. Return skillet with the meat mixture back to the stove top on medium heat, and add the cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese is thoroughly combined with the meat.
- Turn off the heat. Stir in plain greek yogurt, Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing, ketchup, mustard, dill pickle relish, and all cheeses. Stir until combined.
- Spray a 3-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour and spread green chilies in to the 3-quart baking dish. Next, pour the dip mixture on top of the chilies in the 3-quart baking dish.
- Bake dip in a preheated 350 degree F. oven for around 30 minutes, or until the top of the dip starts to turn a light golden brown, and the sides are bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.