Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can adjust all ingredients to taste.
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix (or to taste, I use Hidden Valley dry mix)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder (or use 1-2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic)
- 1⁄2 cup olive (use green or black, sliced)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided (or more if desired)
- 2 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 1 loaf French bread, unsliced
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Set aside 1 cup of Mozza cheese for topping.
- In a bowl, mix together the Ranch salad dressing (1 pkg dry Ranch mix, mixed with 1 cup mayo) and butter until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, except the bread; mix well.
- Cut the french bread lenghwise.
- Spread mixture on top of the bread.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup of Mozza cheese.
- Cut the bread into thick slices before heating.
- Place on a foil-lined, well greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted-- delicious!