Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Another great cheeseball.
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 3 ounces oscar mayer bacon bits
- Combine ranch mix, mayo, and milk.
- mix well.
- blend with cream cheese with electric mixer.
- add bacon bits and shreeded cheese, blend well.
- cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- remove from fridge and shape into a ball or press into a plastic wrap lined bowl.
- referate overnight.
- you may also roll in more bacon bits or in chopped nuts, good either way.