Recipe by dekin001
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A unique modification to a common Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 8 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs, exra large size
- 2 tablespoons garlic butter, melted
- 4 chicken breasts, with skin
- 12 ounces romaine lettuce
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 ounces Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 ounces caesar salad dressing
- 1 avocado
- 8 amorosa tomatoes
- 8 ounces cucumbers
Directions See How It's Made
- mix the shallot + parmesan + butter + bread crumbs then spread evenly on a baking pan and oven bake 5 minutes @ 300 deg.
- set cool 10 minutes.
- pan fry each chicken piece for 3 minutes on medium heat per side with salt and pepper for taste.
- combine the romaine lettuce (1 inch square cuts) + yellow peppers julienne style cuts (¼ inch thin cuts) + ranch dressing + caesar dressing and toss evenly and gently for 10 seconds then placed onto plates.
- add cucumbers (8 slices then quartered, 8 piece per serving).
- add tomatos (quartered 2 tomatoes per serving).
- add avocado (diced into 12 chunks per avocado slice ¼ avocado each serving).
- bread crumbs placed on top.
- chicken is cut into ½ inch slices after cooking then placed on top.