Recipe by dale!
This is something I put together when I had half a bottle of ranch dressing threatening to expire. I love the simplicity of this dish and the flavour is FANTASTIC! A very tasty easy dish.
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup bottled ranch dressing (I use Paul Newmans)
- 1 skinless chicken breast, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups butternut pumpkin, small diced
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butternut, chicken and ranch dressing in a small bowl and stir to coat.
- Add half of the seasoned crumbing mix and stir in.
- Place mixture into small baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top.
- Bake in 170 degree C oven for approximately 1 hour or until pumpkin is tender and topping is golden brown.