Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
*This is not my recipe* .... This is my favorite Burger recipe out there. Makes the most juiciest burgers I have ever had.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 onion, chopped
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef, ranch dressing mix, egg, seasoned bread crumbs, and onion.
- Form mix in to 1/4 patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place patties on the grill, and cook burgers until 165 degrees.
These were great! They were so moist and juicy. Will make for my family. Thanks for posting.
Yum - great burgers! Very moist, tons of flavor - terrific. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012
These were very tasty burgers! DH and I totally enjoyed them. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC Spring 2012.