Recipe by EC in NJ
This is from the Hidden Valley website. If you have any leftovers, it's also nice cold in a sandwich or salad. Chicken thighs may be substituted for breasts.
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except chicken in a 1-gallon plastic zipper bag, and mix together.
- Add the chicken to the bag, seal, and massage dressing mixture into chicken. Marinate in refrigerator about 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from bag and broil 5-7 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.