Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husband wanted fish for dinner, I wanted fried, he wanted baked, so I made this for me for something different. I was surprised at the good taste. It has a light crispy crust with a slight bit of a tang.
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb fish fillet
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix seasoned bread crumbs with ranch dressing and the oil. It will be pasty.
- Dry fish off well and pat the crumb mixture on the fish.
- Add butter/olive oil mixture to skillet and heat to frying temperature. Fry fish until light golden brown and fish flakes nicely.