Recipe by Lorealle
This bread has become a favorite in my house. I get more requests for it than I do for garlic bread. And there are never any leftovers of this when I make it.
Top Review by Ambiann
YUM! I love ranch so I knew I would love it. My DH is not as big of a fan of ranch and he also loved this. I spread it on some sourdough bread that was going stale and baked it in the oven open face style and it was very good. Crispy and flavorful! Also, I kept the leftover butter in the fridge and used it later, keeps very well.
- 1 loaf Italian bread or 1 loaf French bread
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bread almost whole way through being careful to still leave it connected at bottom of loaf.
- Put bread on a sheet of aluminun foil large enough to fold up around the loaf.
- Melt butter, add the remaining ingredients to the melted butter and mix.
- Spread this mix in the slices in the bread.
- I use a tablespoon and put one spoonful between each slice.
- There will be a little of the butter mix left, I usually pour this over the top of the bread.
- Wrap aluminun foil up around sides of loaf, leaving the top exposed.
- Cook for 10 minute on 350, this is just long enough to make the top and bottom crispy and warm the bread up.