1/2 Photos of Ranch Bread
This bread has become a favorite in my house. I get more requests for it than I do for garlic bread. And there are never any leftovers of this when I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice bread almost whole way through being careful to still leave it connected at bottom of loaf.
- 2Put bread on a sheet of aluminun foil large enough to fold up around the loaf.
- 3Melt butter, add the remaining ingredients to the melted butter and mix.
- 4Spread this mix in the slices in the bread.
- 5I use a tablespoon and put one spoonful between each slice.
- 6There will be a little of the butter mix left, I usually pour this over the top of the bread.
- 7Wrap aluminun foil up around sides of loaf, leaving the top exposed.
- 8Cook for 10 minute on 350, this is just long enough to make the top and bottom crispy and warm the bread up.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Bread
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1435.4
- Calories from Fat 637
- Total Fat 70.8 g
- Saturated Fat 40.3 g
- Cholesterol 166.0 mg
- Sodium 2843.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 152.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 46.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix