Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Another TOH recipe submitted by: Barbara Gordon This sweety and tangy side, uses lots of canned goods, so its a snap to throw together. Great for picnics or potlucks.
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 3/4 ounce) can pork and beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- in a 3-quart slow cooker, combine all the ingrediets.
- cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or until heated through.