Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so easy and is liked by kids very well. This was printed in the news paper here in Texas. If you do not like Ranch beans you will not want to try this.
- 2 lbs ground sirloin
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chopped tomatoes
- 2 (19 ounce) cans minestrone soup
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (10 -20 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- Brown the hamburger, I use ground serloin because it has better flavor.
- I brown it in the big stew pot because there is no need to dirty more pans.
- Open all the cans and add to browned meat.
- Let simmer about 20 minute until well heated.