Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a cool salad for summer days, can be made ahead except the chips, if needed. You can serve over chips, I just add them in at last minute. I found at All Recipes on internet.
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Catalina dressing
- 2 cups corn chips, crumbled (Fritos best)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (or dried)
- Drain and discard half of the liquid from the beans.
- In a large mixing bowl toss together beans and the remaining liquid, onion, tomato, cheese, and dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until chilled.
- Serve over crumbled corn chips or I added the chip to the salad.
- Garnish with cilantro.