Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick, easy, and tasty!
Make and share this Ranch Bean & Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g can refried beans
- 453.59 g can ranch style beans, drained
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes, undrained
- 226.79 g Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, combine the beans, tomatoes, cheese, and onions.
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and pour into serving bowl.
- Serve with tortilla chips.