Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a old FFA cookbook.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 lb onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can Spanish rice
- 1 (6 ounce) package corn chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef in large skillet, stirring until crumbly, drain.
- Saute onion in small skillet until tender.
- Stir into ground beef mixture with beans and rice.
- Heat through, stirring frequently.
- Layer corn chips, ground beef mixture and cheese alternately in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.