Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
Simple, Easy, and a nice way to use up our extra tomatoes from the vine.
- 2 tomatoes, cut in half
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Place tomato halves in an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Coat top of tomato halves with vegetable spray.
- Bake tomato halves at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and top evenly with dressing.
- Broil 3 inches from heat with oven door partially opened for 2 to 3 minutes or until tomatos begin to brown. I have an electric oven.
- I also have made these on the grill using a nonstick grilling plate.