Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching Your Pennies. The recipes calls for 1/2 cube butter.
- 2 -3 lbs red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- 6 slices bacon, fried and crumbed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain.
- Add ranch dressing, butter, and bacon. Smash or whip until it's the consistency you like (I like mine with chunks of potato still present).
- Place in a casserole dish and top with parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Bake or broil just until the top is lightly brown.
Love it! I have made this twice now, and it's become a family favorite. Very easy to put together, especially since I cheated and used Real bacon bits! This recipe will be getting a lot of "plate" time in our house. Thanks for sharing!
Very good potatoes! I used a pkg. of dry ranch dressing, and added milk. I also about 1 tablespoon of melted butter instead of the 1/2 teaspoon. Served this with grilled salmon. Delicious!
This recipe was easy make and we all loved them. The only thing I changed I added chives and I didn't have bread crumbs, so I used crackers & added Italian season to the cracker crumbs. I will make this recipe again