Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 mins
- 4 (4 ounce) frozen hamburger patties
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese slices
- 4 kaiser rolls, split, toasted
- 8 slices fully cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomatoes, cut into 4 slices
- 4 kosher dill pickle slices
- Cook patties in skillet on medium heat 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until done (160°F).
- Top with cheese; cover. Cook 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
- Fill rolls with cheeseburgers and remaining ingredients.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Serving Suggestion:.
- Serve this main dish with a mixed green salad for a quick-and-tasty weekday meal!