Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my favorite hamburger recipe. I make it on Sundays when we watch football. It's always a hit at my house.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 4 slices bacon (or one slice per burger)
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (cut into small chunks)
- Cook bacon in large pan until crispy.
- Remove bacon and crumble into lil bits. Set aside in bowl. Reserve the grease for the burgers.
- In a large bowl combine hamburger, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Form big hamburger patties.
- With your thumbs make a hole in the center of the burger add a teaspoon of ranch, then cheese, then bacon.
- Using your fingers fold in the rest of the burger from the sides to the middle, to form the patty.
- cook on medium high heat in the bacon grease for 5 minutes on each side.
- turn down the heat to medium and cook 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear.