Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty bread to serve your family.
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 loaf French bread, do not use sourdough (1bls)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together dressing and cheese.
- Cut the bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread mixture on both pieces of bread.
- Put in the broiler for 10 minutes or until the bread is lightly brown.
- Cut each half into eight pieces.
This is really good with the ranch dressing and makes a nice change from the regular old garlic bread. Will make again :)