Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is a great comfort food that even my kids love. Easy to make and so good. You can even add baby carrots or spinach if you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a large skillet cook bacon until crisp.
- 2Let drain on paper towel.
- 3Discard drippings.
- 4In the same skillet, cook chicken in 1/4 cup of water, add salt and pepper, cook until tender, turning to cook evenly.
- 5Reduce heat under cooked chicken and add 1 bottle of ranch dressing stir together.
- 6Add 1 cup of Cheddar cheese and 1/4 of Parmesan cheese stir to melt.
- 7Crumble bacon and stir into mixture.
- 8Cook macaroni noodles according to package directions. And drain.
- 9Pour creamy mixture over noodles in a large serving bowl and mix together.
- 10Top with 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- 11So creamy and cheese and yummy!
- 1230 minute Serves 6.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch and Bacon Cheesy Chicken Mac #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 856.8
- Calories from Fat 476
- Total Fat 52.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 1406.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 35.3 g