Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is a great comfort food that even my kids love. Easy to make and so good. You can even add baby carrots or spinach if you want.
- in a large skillet cook bacon until crisp.
- Let drain on paper towel.
- Discard drippings.
- In the same skillet, cook chicken in 1/4 cup of water, add salt and pepper, cook until tender, turning to cook evenly.
- Reduce heat under cooked chicken and add 1 bottle of ranch dressing stir together.
- Add 1 cup of Cheddar cheese and 1/4 of Parmesan cheese stir to melt.
- Crumble bacon and stir into mixture.
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package directions. And drain.
- Pour creamy mixture over noodles in a large serving bowl and mix together.
- Top with 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- So creamy and cheese and yummy!
- 30 minute Serves 6.