1/5 Photos of Ranch and Bacon Cheese Ball
My family loves this recipe. My husband has fought his brother and sister for leftover cheese ball.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take 2 packages of cream cheese (softened) and mix till slightly whipped.
- 2Add packet of ranch dressing and mix till incorporated.
- 3Fold in 1 cup shredded cheese.
- 4Pour bacon bits in a plate or pie tin.
- 5Form cream cheese mixture in to a ball with your hands.
- 6Roll ball in bacon bits till covered. Wrap cheese ball in plastic wrap and place in the fridge.
- 7When cheese ball feels firm, remove and serve with crackers.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch and Bacon Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 89.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix