Recipe by Shuzbud
This makes a good lunch or side dish and can be varied depending on preferred taste and what ingredients you have in the fridge. For a vegetarian version, simply leave out the meat.
- 14.17 g package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 709.77 ml dry pasta (Farfalle works nicely)
- 1 avocado, cut into small cubes
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 177.44 ml cooked chicken, cubed
- 118.29 ml cooked bacon, cut into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the Ranch dressing mix with the milk and mayonnaise and leave in the fridge to thicken. If you have time, prepare the Ranch dressing a few hours beforehand to allow the flavours to blend.
- Cook the pasta.
- Mix the pasta with the Ranch dressing, avocado, cherry tomatoes and meats.