Recipe by Shuzbud
This makes a good lunch or side dish and can be varied depending on preferred taste and what ingredients you have in the fridge. For a vegetarian version, simply leave out the meat.
- 0.5 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups dry pasta (Farfalle works nicely)
- 1 avocado, cut into small cubes
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3⁄4 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon, cut into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the Ranch dressing mix with the milk and mayonnaise and leave in the fridge to thicken. If you have time, prepare the Ranch dressing a few hours beforehand to allow the flavours to blend.
- Cook the pasta.
- Mix the pasta with the Ranch dressing, avocado, cherry tomatoes and meats.