1/4 Photos of Ramsay's Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
Watched Gordon Ramsay make these on Rachael Ray and they looked so good I had to try them - and they rocked! It's from his Healthy Appetite cookbook and they're a regular in my rotation - as soon as drumsticks are on sale, we have them for dinner! Great leftover - if there is any.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 400°F Lightly oil a large baking dish.
- 2Season the drumsticks with salt and pepper and arrange in the dish in a single layer. Drizzle over a little olive oil and bake in the hot oven for 20 minutes.
- 3Prepare the glaze in the meantime. Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until evenly combined.
- 4Take the chicken out of the oven and pour over the glaze, to coat each drumstick.
- 5Return to the oven and bake for another 20 to 30 minutes, turning several times, until the chicken is tender and nicely glazed. (I do it about every 5 minutes).
- 6Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramsay's Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.2
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 1238.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar