Watched Gordon Ramsay make these on Rachael Ray and they looked so good I had to try them - and they rocked! It's from his Healthy Appetite cookbook and they're a regular in my rotation - as soon as drumsticks are on sale, we have them for dinner! Great leftover - if there is any.
- Heat the oven to 400°F Lightly oil a large baking dish.
- Season the drumsticks with salt and pepper and arrange in the dish in a single layer. Drizzle over a little olive oil and bake in the hot oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the glaze in the meantime. Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until evenly combined.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and pour over the glaze, to coat each drumstick.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 20 to 30 minutes, turning several times, until the chicken is tender and nicely glazed. (I do it about every 5 minutes).
- Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.