Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A ramp is like a wild onion, only has a much stronger taste and smell than garlic. This is wonderful is you have access to ramps.
- Peel and slice potatoes.
- Boil until half done.
- Crumble sausage in skillet and brown.
- Add ramps to skillet and cook for about 5 minutes.
- In baking dish, place layer of potatoes, sausage mixture, and cheese.
- Repeat layers, last layer should be cheese.
- Beat 3 eggs, add salt, pepper, and a dash of milk and pour over casserole.
- Bake 350 degrees 35 minutes.