Chads Cook's Note:
A ramp is like a wild onion, only has a much stronger taste and smell than garlic. This is wonderful is you have access to ramps.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice potatoes.
- 2Boil until half done.
- 3Crumble sausage in skillet and brown.
- 4Add ramps to skillet and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 5In baking dish, place layer of potatoes, sausage mixture, and cheese.
- 6Repeat layers, last layer should be cheese.
- 7Beat 3 eggs, add salt, pepper, and a dash of milk and pour over casserole.
- 8Bake 350 degrees 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramp Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.8
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 567.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: