1/2 Photos of Ramos Gin Fizz
From the November 1988 issue of Cook's magazine. I used to drink these in Berkeley, back in the day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserve a 1/4-inch-by-2-inch strip of lemon zest for garnish.
- 2Squeeze 1 tablespoon lemon juice into a shaker.
- 3Add the egg white, orange flower water, cream, sugar, gin, and crushed ice. Shake the mixture until foamy and smooth, about five minutes. Alternatively, mix in a blender set on high speed for 1-1/2 minutes.
- 4Strain into an 8-ounce highball glass.
- 5Add club soda, garnish with a lemon twist, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramos Gin Fizz
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.3
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.6 mg
- Sodium 92.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange flower water