Recipe by Pierre Dance
Another recipe that I can't remember where I got it from and naturally I changed it a lot. I just can't help it, I must play with my food. As with all of my Ramen recipes lose the 'flavor pack'. It's 92% to 96% sodium. You're much better off using real flavors and they taste better too.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 small yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 celery rib, finely diced
- 6 baby carrots, jullienne
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, broken
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can sardines in tomato sauce
- 2 -3 dashes hot sauce (I like Tapatio.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water, onion, celery, and carrots in a Pyrex bowl.
- Nuke for 10 minutes @ 60%.
- Add Ramen Noodles.
- Nuke for 3 minutes @ 60%.
- Add Sardines with their tomato sauce.
- Add the Tapatio hot sauce to taste, stir well.
- Serve with a crunchie salad and a glass or three of Chianti.