Ramen With Apples and Bok Choy
- Boil water as directed on ramen package and add soup flavoring. Keep heat on medium-high.
- Add ginger, cinnamon, pepper, and cloves. Stir into water thoroughly.
- Add chicken and shrimp; let cook for 1 minute.
- Add noodles and apple.
- Add vegetables and allow leaves to turn dark green.
- Crack open egg and add to soup, stirring (result will be slightly like egg-flower soup).
- Once chicken and shrimp are cooked and noodles are soft, remove from heat, let cool, and serve.
- Suggestion: add extra cup of water and 1 tsp chicken stock for more broth.