- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (any flavor, you won't use the seasoning)
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Saute vegetables for several minutes until crisp, broccoli will take slightly longer than the other vegetables.
- Add garlic and saute for one minute.
- Add oregano, cayenne pepper, and hot sauce to vegetable and mix through.
- Meanwhile, boil water and cook ramen noodles.
- Drain noodles and add to skillet with vegetables, mixing together.