Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something I came up with when I wanted fish and pasta. Used what I had available.
- 2 1⁄2 ounces ramen noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 medium onion, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons sweet Thai sweet chili sauce
- 3 tilapia fillets, cut in chunks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- breadcrumbs, for fish
- Break noodles in pieces, cook according to directions, drain, set aside.
- Saute peppers and onions until soft, add noodles and combine with pepper snd onions.
- Meanwhile cut tilapia in chunks, bread and fry in deep fryer at 350 degrees. Cook until golden brown, drain.
- Add to noodle mixture, add chili sauce and combine.